Friday 20 September 2019

Hello!

Welcome to my beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog!

Here’s a little bit about myself: 

I am from the NW of England. In May of 2020, I graduated with a Fashion Buying & Merchandising degree from MMU. I currently work at PLT as a Merchandising Admin Assistant. In my free time I like to exercise, spend time with my family and spend way too much time on Pinterest, and create Instagram content. Some more things that I love are beauty, fashion, days out with friends and travelling. 

I have wanted to start a blog for literally for the longest time but something just kept stopping me so I've finally done it as what is a better time than now! 

Now I've finally plucked up the courage to start my own blog, I can share all of my beauty & fashion ramblings with you. My blog is mainly going to be based around fashion, beauty, travel & lifestyle. I am hoping to update this blog weekly as I love writing and I have so many things already to write about. 

If anyone needs to contact me, my social media links will be in my homepage or feel free to comment!

XO,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kirsty Evans | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig